Wednesday, August 4, 2021

 With a Smile.


To all the people that pass through this post, May I ask for your time for a little while.

This Is With a Smile, as the pandemic cease our happiness and our old normal ways of fun, the aim of this blog was to encourage people and share their thoughts, experience and happiness in their lifetime. Together reading those stories and gaining support unto one another is the best way to make us all smile.


The Title of With A Smile was inspired by a popular OPM music from the Philippines called, "With A Smile." As the song quoted;

" don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way
You'll get by with a smile"

All the things can be lighten if we lift our heavy heads, and face all the wrong ways with a bright smile, to this post and to the person that are reading this, I hope you had these lips curved upward.

It was a little blog, I hope we met again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 With a Smile. To all the people that pass through this post, May I ask for your time for a little while. This Is With a Smile, as the pande...